Below is a job posting and the areas we currently have postings are:
Florida – Fort Lauderdale
Arizona – Phoenix
South Carolina – Columbia
North Carolina – Raleigh and Fayetteville
South Carolina – Savannah and Myrtle Beach
Texas – Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth
Building Air Services, Inc. (BAS) is a multi-state commercial HVAC/R employer. We are currently looking for technicians in several locations with three to five years’ experience.
This is a fast pace job, we have preventive maintenance and refrigeration contracts with many of our clients, so the work is year round. BAS provides a clean company vehicle, laptop, phone, GPS, and company uniforms.
- Perform maintenance and service on commercial HVAC/refrigeration for multiple retail locations.
- Participate in Company’s “on call” after hours emergency call program.
- Complete periodic inspections of maintenance vehicles.
- Complete parts/material inventories as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license with an approved driving record is required
- Trade school graduate in HVAC / R curriculum
- E.P.A. certified for refrigerant handling class I & II, or universal is required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English proficiently is required
- Must pass pre-employment background/drug testing, driving record and post offer physical
- Ability to work overtime is required.
- Demonstrates basic computer skills; Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Above average troubleshooting skills.
Benefits and Incentives:
- BAS pays 75% of the employee portion of the health care benefits and 50% of the employee portion of dental and vision
- Potential monthly bonus
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- Loan Program
- Reimbursement up to 50% of company boots
- Uniforms provided
- Paid vacation, personal day, sick and holiday
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. BAS participates in the Homeland Security/ E-Verify Program.
To apply, please send your updated resume to email@example.com .