Below is a job posting and the areas we currently have postings are:
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Building Air Services, Inc. (BAS) is a multi-state commercial HVAC employer. We have been serving the South for over 20 years with the highest quality preventive maintenance programs and commercial HVAC service. We are currently looking for a Commercial HVAC/R Technician with three years’ experience in LOCATION and surrounding areas.
This is a fast pace job, we have preventive maintenance and refrigeration contracts with many of our clients, so the work is year round. BAS provides a clean company vehicle, laptop, phone, GPS, and company uniforms.
- Perform maintenance and service on commercial HVAC/refrigeration for multiple retail locations.
- Maintain clean and safe conditions on job sites and in work vehicle.
- Participate in Company’s “on call” after hours emergency call program.
- Complete periodic inspections of maintenance vehicles.
- Complete parts/material inventories as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license with an approved driving record is required
- Trade school graduate in HVAC / R curriculum
- E.P.A. certified for refrigerant handling class I & II, or universal is required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English proficiently is required
- Must pass pre-employment background/drug testing, driving record and post offer physical
- Ability to work overtime is required.
- Demonstrates basic computer skills; Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Above average troubleshooting skills.
Benefits and Incentives:
- BAS pays 75% of the employee portion of the health care benefits and 50% of the employee portion of dental and vision
- Potential monthly bonus
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- Reimbursement up to 50% of company boots
- Reimbursement up to $35.00 per company pants.
- Paid vacation, personal day, sick and holiday
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. BAS participates in the Homeland Security/ E-Verify Program.